Temps de lecture 3 min
Finding out about my new Bouygues Telecom telephone plan
My plan is free for two years
I have to activate my plan with my SIM card
To activate my SIM card, I use the form ‘Activating my SIM card’
With my new Bouygues Telecom telephone plan :
- I have unlimited calls within France
I can call for as long as I like
- I have unlimited SMS and MMS messages within France.
This means as many as I like.
- I can use 20 GB of internet each month in France, through :
– going on the Internet
– using apps
– sending emails
– watching videos
Warning: watching videos uses lots of GB
I cannot :
- Phone abroad or phone French overseas territories
- Phone from abroad or from French overseas territories
- Send SMS or MMS messages to or from French overseas territories
- Use more than 20 GB of internet each month
How much is 1 GB of internet connection ?
With 1 GB, I can go on the internet for between 1 and 2 hours or send around 100 emails
To be entitled to the Bouygues Telecom telephone plan :
- I need to activate my plan before the 1st December 2021 by calling 09 81 66 21 25 from Monday to Saturday between 09.00 am and 19.00 pm
I can use the form ‘Activating my SIM card’
- I need to have paid all my Bouygues Telecom bills
if I am already a customer of theirs
- I have to cancel my previous plan
if I have a plan with another telephone company
My new Bouygues Telecom plan will stop automatically after 24 months, i. e. 2 years.
With my Bouygues Telecom plan
- I can call these numbers free of charge :
660 to listen to voice messages
654 to see my telephone number
680 to view my usage
1064 to speak to a Bouygues Telecom advisor
• I can go onto the Bouygues Telecom application in my Customer Area.
Télécharger la version PDF
Fiche : Mon forfait Bouygues TelecomTélécharger le PDF